Grooming by Jessi
Only if its absolutely necessary, will I shave a double coated dog. My personal guidelines for grooming is to always keep the dog as natural as possible. A regular grooming schedule will keep your fluffy coated dog, cool for the summer and warm for the winter.
Each canine guest will get one on one attention and most importantly, respect.
Bath and Brush Package
Warm bath, shampoo, conditioner, high velocity blow dry to help remove dead undercoat, brush out, nails clipped, ears cleaned and sanitary trim (if needed), paws trimmed (if needed) and eye area plus bangs trimmed (if needed).
* Anal glands are expressed externally upon request for an additional $5.
* Ears will be plucked only if necessary, upon request for an additional $5.
Full Groom Package
Bath and Brush Package + full body haircut of your choice.
I will be happy to help you decide upon a clip that will make owner and pet happy !
* Anal Glands are expressed externally upon request for an additional $5.
*Ears will be plucked only if necessary, upon request for an additional $5.
Important notes about my grooming service Please Read
- If the owner requests a particular service to be done, I, being the professional and owner of this business, will have the final say on if it is appropriate or not.
- For example, if I notice an existing ear infection and the owner requests for the ears to be plucked, I will not do it, due to further aggravating the problem.
- Another example would be if the anal glands are extremely sensitive and appear to be painful upon first attempt to express, I will not proceed.
- Matted coats will be shaved (with permission of the owner) to allow the skin to breath and to allow a fresh start for a new coat. Shaving a matted dog may expose pre existing skin conditions that were not visible prior to the haircut.
- If I am working with an anxious/nervous dog, I will periodically stop to allow the dog a moment to calm down. This will prolong the length of time for our grooming session.
- If I am working with a senior pet, I will periodically stop to allow the dog a moment or two to take a break or lay/sit down if they feel the need.
- If I notice any signs of pain, extreme agitation, extreme restlessness or anything else that sends up a red flag in my head, I will stop and consult the owner on whether or not to move forward with this grooming session. I will make the final decision on whether or not to continue.